Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Okay, for those of you who have not read the Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series, can I just say that her fourth book rocks!! It came out on Saturday and I went and picked it up. I have been reading since then and let me just say that it is better than I ever expected!! I'm about half way through and it keeps getting better and better. All I'm going to say is that "first comes love, then comes marriage, then come. . ." Well, you'll have to read it to find out. But I love it!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm not entirely sure how I ended up here but all hail to blog-stalking hu? CONGRATS on the pregnancy! That's so exciting. There's really nothing quite like that first born. Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch now. Take care!
-Annie Lewis & fam