So we know exactly when this baby is going to come. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she discovered he is breech. She said it wouldn't make sense to try and move him because of the wall in my uterus. Therefore, I have a scheduled c-section on November 4th at 12:00. It's really kind of nice to know exactly when he is coming. It definitely helps with maternity leave. Hopefully he won't get any ideas about coming any sooner and I won't go into labor! Now I just want him to stay in until November 4th. So, now you know. If any of you out there have any tips for me on c-sections, please let me know!
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...
1 month ago


3 comments:
call me!!! I had 2 c-sections (not as bad as everyone says) especially when it is planned like yours. I had both emergency c-sections instead of planned and I wish I could've planned it out. Anyway call me...we should talk anyway, Nov. 4 is right around the corner!! Jess (240-447-0598)
Opps. I don't think he wanted to come in November! :) Congrats dear. Call me and tell me all about it!
Erika!
Congrats! I saw Ellen's blog. Will wanted an October birthday instead...how lucky to go early! (that would be a dream come true for me) Hope all is well...so fun to have a precious newborn in your home! I need to send your gift. Email me with your address...you know, when things settle...Sure love ya!
Post a Comment