Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Will is 7 Weeks Old!!!

William is 7 weeks old. He will soon be 2 months. I can't believe it. Today Ryan put him in a 3 month old outfit and it kind of fit. Up until this point he has only worn newborn outfits. I can't believe he is growing so fast. Soon he will be wearing all those darling outfits given to him that are 6, 9, and 12 months. It seems so crazy to me.
Here is what he has been doing:
1. Screaming
2. Sleeping (Only in his swing. Thanks Grandma Diane!)
3. Eating
4. Gaining Weight like crazy. I can't wait to take him to his two month appointment and see how much he weighs.
5. Smiling a lot more
6. Not burping which causes serious problems!!!!!!
I leave him on Monday and Tuesday to go back to work. My sweet mother-in-law Diane is going to watch him. I hope he doesn't scream all day for her. He is such a cute little guy, but he is a difficult child. Good luck Diane!
Although he is a screamer we love him like crazy and kind of look forward to when he no longer is in pain all the time.
Here he is in his 3 month outfit. It's still a little big, but he is going to fit in it perfectly pretty soon!

No comments: