Will was blessed at church on January 4th. I'm finally getting around to blogging about it. It has been kind of crazy the last few weeks. So, Ryan did an excellent job with the blessing. Everyone commented on how sweet it was. I was impressed. Plus, he had a ton of pressure because Elder Oaks is in our ward and he was there. Go figure. Poor Ryan. I would have been so nervous.
Afterwards, Ryan's dad, Russ, and Sherry put on an excellent party. There was so much yummy food and we had a great time! Thanks Russ and Sherry! You sure know how to put on a party. Here are some pictures of the event.

Grandma Diane was trying to help little Will not scream so much. She is such a great Grandma! Grandpa Larry was playing with Amelia.

This one is kind of blurry. Sorry!! Here we are with Aunt Ellen and cousin Amelia.

Amelia loves her cousin Will. She gives the best sloppy kisses! So hillarious!

Here is our little family. Will's hair was looking so red that day. It switches between red, brown, blonde, and strawberry blonde. Who knows what color he'll end up with.

The fabulous host and hostess Russ and Sherry. Will loves all of his Grandparents so much!!!
Thanks again for everyone who came and for all the work everyone did. It was a great day.
2 comments:
I love Will's face in the one where Amelia is kissing him! It's totally priceless!
I agree! Amelia was so darling with him. I miss seeing her react. Max is pretty cute with him too, but not as cute as Amelia.
Post a Comment