Ok, so we have a sissy boy. Last weekend we went to the gymnastics meet and Will woke up when he got there. He screamed when we brought him out of the carseat and he saw all the people. Then he persisted to scream every time the crowd cheered. Oh dear. Then, Grandma Jan and I were out shopping yesterday and a group of kids came up to us and asked if they could sing to us. They told us it was a little rough, but of course we said yes. So, they started singing Happy Birthday and they got through the first phrase and Will started screaming at the top of his lungs. (I was holding Will so he was facing the group of kids.) They stopped and started apologizing. The boy that was with them just up and ran away.
So, our son is a little sensitive. Kind of a wuss, but we love him anyway. Grandpa Larry says we need to sack him out (desentsitize) like a horse. We're working on it.


2 comments:
I am craving new pics of my cute nephew Willy. Would you please post some until I get to see his cute face in 2 WEEKS?? :) Thanks!
Love,
Will's Favorite Aunt Alisha
hey erika! so fun to find you in blog land. your son is toooo adorable. will be checking in often!
Post a Comment