Will is turning into such a fun happy baby!! Everyone is shocked at how happy he is. I'm a little bit shocked too considering how hard and unhappy he was to begin with. He is so happy though, and he will smile at anyone and he kicks his feet in excitement. It is the most hillarious thing! Here are a few recent pictures. (You're welcome Alisha!!)


Here he is again, just about claping his hands. He loves it!

Ryan put him in the laundry basket. He fits pretty well.

Happy clapping his hands!

He looks so small in this picture. He is really small for his age, but not that small!!
2 comments:
YAY YAY YAY! Thanks for posting!! ok so maybe I have been having family withdrawal since it has been 2 months since I last saw you guys. I needed some pics cause I just miss you all! Mom was saying how he gets cuter and cuter every day and I realized how sad I am that I'm not there everyday to see it/you guys! I love you and miss you!! Mom is right! He does get cuter and cuter every day!
Thanks sis!! Love you!!
Erika, he's so cute! Man I've been trying to teach Tucker how to clap his hands and he just doesn't get it. haha. I love the new pictures :) What a happy dude!
Post a Comment