Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hats

Will and I were just playing in grandma Jan's toy closet and we came across a couple of sweet hats. I couldn't resist, I had to have him model them and take some pictures. Unfortunately, the pictures aren't that good because when I turned the flash on he kept closing his eyes. SO, here they are. Pretty funny.

First we tried on a visor. It looked pretty awesome. I espeically like how his ears stick out even more with it on. Ha ha.

Then we moved on to te Viking hat we found. Pretty sure at one point in time there was a shield that went with it. Don't know where it is now. (Keep in mind this hat is probably 26 years old. I believe it belonged to my brother Neil.)



This is the last picture I took of him taking it off.













Sweet, I know!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Those pics are AMAZING! He looks so cute!!