Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday Ryan, Will, and I met up with Auntie Carly and Uncle Neil and went to a pumpkin patch. It was actually Neil and Carly's idea but I'm really glad they invited us. We had a great time!! Will liked riding in the wagon and tasting the apple cider. Afterward, we went to get some lunch. Thanks Neil and Carly for such a fun time!!



Will sitting on the tractor. I have a hard time getting him to smile at the camera, but at least he's smiling!

Ryan and Will on the tarctor.

Uncle Neil and Will. Will loves his uncle and aunt!!

Will riding in the wagon.



We found this cut out and wanted a picture of Will's face in it. The only way to do it was to have Ryan hold him and the cut out up. Pretty funny!