Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Date

Four years ago today, Ryan and I met and went on our first date. We set up a lunch date because it was a blind date and we were both being safe. He came to the door and I decided he was pretty cute so he suggested going somewhere down here for lunch or up in Park City. I decided I could spend a little more time and we could go to Park City. We went to Butchers for lunch and then we went to the Olympic Park at the top of The Canyons. It was tons of fun!! I can't believe that I have already known Ryan for 4 years. These have been the best 4 years of my life. Thanks Angela for setting us up, and thanks Ryan for being my dream come true!! Love ya!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I hope I meet my husband 2 days before my 25 bday. I would feel good about that! :) I'm really happy Ryantula is in the family too!! LOVE you both!!