I am amazed at how much my little guy knows!! He has started talking up a storm. On our recent drive to Wyoming, he said horse and cow the whole way up there. Then, if we saw one he would say, pet pet. I explained that we couldn't pet it because we were driving. So funny!
If you sing a song, he can fill in the blanks. For example, we sing the ABCs a lot and he can fill in several of the letters. It is the cutest thing! I tried him on Baa Baa Black Sheep last night and when he can't say a word he just says something like the word and it sounds good enough. I'm most impressed because today I tried out I Am A Child Of God and he filled in several of the words. He is at such a fun age. He can tell me what he wants and he's communicating more and more. Right now he has a lisp and can't say his r's but hopefully in time that will come. It's really funny to hear him request things like ice because it sounds like a swear word. He also can't say his l's. My little sister Alisha was in town and I told him her name was Lee because that is one of the nicknames we call her. He called her "Yee". Today he asked for "Yee". I told him that she had to go back home and we wouldn't see her for a while.
I am loving this stage where he is learning so much!! Everyday he is saying a new word I didn't know he knew. I'm excited to see how much he continues to learn over the next few months.
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...
1 month ago


2 comments:
He IS a smart little cookie!! Miss you guys already!
He is so darling! How wonderful to have him be so interactive.
Post a Comment