Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Julia Grace

Julia is doing really well!! We are so excited to have her in our family, even if she did come a little bit early. Thankfully, she is growing. We took her to the doctor on Monday to weigh her and she was up to a whopping 4 lbs. 7 oz. I was so excited! When we brought her home from the hospital she was only 4 lbs and at her lowest in the hospital she got down to 3 lbs 10 oz, so she has come a long way.
She is a very sleepy girl and sleeps about 23.5 hours a day. Trying to wake her up to eat is like pulling teeth and we spend most of the time doing this. She is supposed to eat every 3-4 hours, so she is getting fed frequently.


This is a picture of Julia's right ear. It is a famous family trait. My grandfather Cuddy has a folded over ear like this, my father has it, and my oldest brother has it. Now my little girl has it. I think it is pretty cool.

Here is the love of my life with our baby girl. Can you tell how small she is? She is tiny!! I can't get over it.


Here she is on the day she was born. They have her all hooked up to machines and she has an I.V. in. That was the saddest thing because she had these little tiny hands and feet and they had to put an I.V. in them. It didn't look too fun. I was really happy when the I.V. came out!

Ryan giving our Julia a kiss. Can you tell how tiny she is yet? So itty bitty!! We just need to keep pumping her full of food so she can get big and fat;)

No comments: