Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Picture Update

I finally uploaded a ton of pictures from my camera. Here are the cute ones.

Will with all of his stuffed animal friends.



Julia having tummy time.

Will and Julia having tummy time.


Will and Julia in our jogger stroller.



Going for a walk. It's been too cold recently for walks. Boo hoo.


Will and Grandpa Jay in December. Will and Ryan went up to Grouse Creek for Uncle Kyle's mission farewell.


Alex and Ryan.

Will with Grandpa Jay and Grandma Di.






Uncle Kyle and Will before his mission.



Aunt Abi and Will.








Uncle Alex and Will.




Ryan and Julia.



Grandma Cece and Julia.





All the White sisters at Christmas time. Love my sisters!!



Will got a little close the camera while I was trying to take pictures of Julia. Gotta love it!



Will went sledding with Ryan the other day when it snowed so much. He had so much fun. His little face was all red from the cold.





Julia's first day at church. We got her some cute dresses and look at those shoes. So adorable. I love little girl clothes. The tights I got for her didn't fit her. Way too big! So socks it is. Look at those chubby legs. I love it!!










We love our daddy!! What a cute bunch;)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

SOOO CUTE!!! Love all these pics! And look how hot you are! I do NOT look hot in the Sisters pic though...