After we dyed eggs, Ryan's aunt Margie invited us to their annual egg hunt. What a blast!! Will got tons of candy and had so much fun. It was so nice of them to invite us and it was tons of fun to see all the family. I think Will enjoyed the chickens the most.
After a nap, our bishop also had an Easter egg hunt in his beautiful yard. Will and Ryan went to that and I stayed home with Julia while she napped. Will had a great time and only stayed for a little while.
I guess we aren't teaching Will about the Easter bunny. We gave him a basket though. It was full of candy and little treats. The best part about the basket was that it was shaped like a basketball and was orange. This kids loves basketball, but we also promote it heavily.
We had a great Easter. We kept trying to tell Will about the true meaning of Easter. On Monday night for family night we showed him pictures of Christ at the tomb with Mary and talked to him about the Ressurection. The hard thing about these holidays is that they get caught up in all the commercialized aspects, but the commercialized aspects are so fun. I have to take a step back and think about what the true meaning of these holidays are. I am so grateful for my Savior and for the Ressurection. He is The Way, The Truth, and The Light.


No comments:
Post a Comment