Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bathtime!!

Now that Julia is more mobile and I am more comfortable with her sitting and crawling abilities, Will and Julia can bathe together. It is so nice!! Plus, they love it! It doesn't happen very often because Will will take a shower with me and Julia gets really fast baths, but when it does happen, they love it!! Here are some recent pictures.
Will playing with his letters in the tub.


Julia is tackling Will in the tub. Ha ha, I love this one!


Sharing letters. Can you see the smile on these two faces. They are having so much fun!





Bathtime is so much fun!! I love how fat Julia is and how skinny Will is. It is pretty funny!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

SOOO DANG CUTE!!! I love their cute little bodies!! Adorable! And What happened to Will's head? And look how cute Julia's dimples are! She is going to be SOOO beautiful! You can just tell because she already is. Keep the pics coming! I love Em!! ;)