Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Halloween

Ok, so this post is officially one holiday and one month late, but better now than never. Halloween this year was very fun. It kicked off with an awesome ward Halloween party. We had chilli and went trunk or treating. It was so much fun. The best part was we got to have Grandma Jan come with us! Will loved the trunk or treating and he got a lot of good candy! There was a parade in the gym before we went out for the trunk-or-treating. We couldn't get a decent picture of all of us. Here I am with Julia. Will and Julia on the couch.




On Monday night, Will was the only one who went out trick-0r-treating. Ryan went with him and I stayed home to hand out candy. Will was a dang cute little dragon. He had fun going out and he asked me the other day if Halloween will come again. I told him next year it will.



1 comment:

Alisha said...

SOO CUTE!! Love that little dragon and ladybug! :)