Julia and Will are growing so fast and I just want to remember some of the funny things they do and say. Julia is so fun right now and is really growing into her little personality. She is saying so many words I can't believe it! Here are the ones I can remember.
1. mom
2. dad
3. hi
4. bye
5. nye-nye=night-night
6. Wiwy=Willy
7. Papa=grandpa
8. ma ma=grandma
9. na na= banana
10. nack=snack
11. cacku=cracker
12. popcon=popcorn
13. ba=ball
14. bo bo bo=dog
15. mina=myrna
16. ber=bear
17. no
18. mu=kiss
19. wewo=yellow
20. apple
21. mo=more
22. buk=book
23. chee=cheese
24. mil=milk
Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. This is amazing to me because Will was only saying about 5 words at her age. However, Julia is not walking yet. She has taken 5 steps or so, but no walking yet.
Will is a hoot and super smart as well. He is still obsessed with basketball and everything basketball related. The other morning he asked to watch some on tv so I found a college game on for him and he was content to watch for a little while.
He has been acting out a little bit lately, so we had to take his hoop away for a day. This helped improve his behavior. He also loves to watch The Wiggles. I don't know what it is about all the singing and dancing, but he loves it.
Today, we were trying to get inside and he went up to look at something so I yelled to him to hurry and come inside. He said, "I'm coming mom, chill." Ha ha. He must have heard me say that sometime.
His favorite song on the radio is Disturbia by Rhiana. Last night in the car he was singing all the words to it. It was really quite hillarious. He loves music and if he can't hear the words or doesn't know the song he says, "Mom, don't sing." I figured this out when he kept yelling out me and telling me not to sing when he didn't know a song. He wants to hear the words and learn them before I can sing along.
These two kiddos are so fun and I love having them in our family. I am grateful to be their mother. Even on the bad days!


1 comment:
I love that she is wearing sports jammies. Your kids are so cute Erika, I hope I can see them in person sometime soon.
Post a Comment