Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Firsts for Will

Will is doing some things for the first time. Today, Will rolled over all by himself. I put him down for tummy time and went to put a load in the washer while Ryan was in the bathroom. Ryan came out of the bathroom and said, "Why is Will on this blanket on his back?" I said, "When I left him he was on his tummy. He rolled over." We cheered and Will smiled and seemed very proud of himself. It was very cute. Unfortunately, neither of us saw the actual event.
So, we attempted to recreate it, and were not successful. Will would not perform and we are still waiting to witness the actual roll.
Will is also starting to teeth. He is chewing on anything he can get his gums on, and he is drooling all over the place. We have purchased a few teething toys and he seems to enjoy them. No serious pain yet, but we have orajel when the screaming starts. Which we know it will.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Ah, he's growing up too fast!! Can't wait to have Amelia give him more kisses in April! Love you

Unknown said...

I know, El. It's going to be so fun. I bet Amelia will be walking by then!! Crazy how time flies. Love ya!