Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Crawling!!

Julia has started to crawl just in the last couple of days. She doesn't go very far before she gets back to her tummy, but she is doing really great. She is crawling all the time. I think this is just when I really start to have fun with my kids because they are learning so much and doing so many new things. She is also waving hi and goodbye. We will have to get that on video too because it is adorable.
Here is Jules crawling for the pig. Go Jules go!!


Ok, so here is like a second of her crawling. Sorry for my very annoying high pitched baby voice. Just mute it or something. Yeah Jules!!


2 comments:

Alisha said...

YAY!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys already!!!

jennifermiller326 said...

She is so adorable! It's so funny because our little babies are so similar...Meredith seems close behind her...almost crawling. Even funny that they both love this Fisher Price farm. Meredith will sit and play with it for an hour. miss you!