Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camping!!

I just checked out my sister-in-law's blog and she mentioned that my brother went camping with his kids last weekend. I thought that was ironic since Ryan took me camping last weekend. His dad owns land down by Price and we went down last Thursday afternoon. All I can say is that I'm about as good a camper as Brandon.
Ryan had fun though, and I'm happy for that! I'm also happy to be home and to be able to shower every single day! I love running water and a flushable toilet.
Don't have any pictures from last weekend because I didn't want to take any when I looked so good while I was camping. Didn't want any of you to be jealous :)

1 comment:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Hi Erika! It's Julie Bechthold (Snyder), Ellen's friend, Anyways...I hope you remember me! If not this is embarrassing..
Anyways, I was looking at Ellen's blog and noticed that you have a blog, and I went to look at it, and guess what? Our babies are due one day apart..haha. Funny! And we're having a boy too!! I was so excited to see someone that's due the same time as me, I had to write and tell you so. Anyways, congrats on the baby boy (we're SOOOOO excited for a boy!!) and keep posting on your blog, it'll be fun to check in with you and see how things are going!