Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's A Boy!!


Yesterday we had our ultrasound and it is officially a boy. The utrasound tech said everything looked great with our little baby. His brain looks great, his heart looks great, and he even has all ten fingers and toes. So fun!! Sorry the pictures aren't very good. We don't have the software for our scanner, so I had to take pictures of pictures. That never turns out very good, but you get the gist.
His left foot.

His profile.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you two!

heather ann said...

Erika - Congrats!! Im so glad to see your blog...now I can keep in touch better. How the heck are ya? Do you have any boy names yet? Hey, Im going to be in the great UT over the 4th. I would love to have lunch one day or something if you have time. Congrats again..Im so happy for you!

Eden MaRee said...

YEAH for Chlomid...I think it makes the cutest babies! Congrats on the man cub! I am so excited for you!!!

The Speres said...

Haven't talked to you in a very long time, Erika, but Congrats on getting married a long time ago and on being a soon-to-be mom!! So exciting! Hope all is going well for you! -Heidi Reichman Spere