So I've never done this before, but since we have a baby on the way and so many family members far away, I thought I would get on the ball and get this going. Now I just have to add some pictures to make it exciting. I'll have to learn how to do that. Maybe I'll give it a whirl today.
CUTE!! I'm so excited! I blog stalk Ellen and now I can blog stalk you!! Maybe I should get a blog since neither of you guys have facebook :) LOVE YOU! PS maybe you can post pics from your sonogram!
I am so proud of you. Welcome to the world of blogingness- I pray that it doesn't come between you and Ryan like it has me and Mike! He get so mad sometimes 'cuz I spend "too much time" on it. How are you doing- prego-wise, and non-prego-wise? We need to have a get-together, men included!
Please enjoy the following sunrise hike photos courtesy of Michelle. You
will not find me leaving the house at 3:00am to hike with friends but I am
prou...
He really is always this smiley!
They say time flies by when you have children but after the first month I
wasn't convinced this was actually the case. ...
I had to call it a "gathering" because technically she wasn't supposed to
have a party after her trip to Disneyland. For some reason Jake thought he
...
This process of figuring out my beliefs has been a painful one (not that
it's over yet). I've been forced to look at the things I've always held
dear in a...
Turning 31 turned out to be an amazing day. One of my dearest friends
welcomed her new daughter into the world earlier that week, so I took the
morning to...
*we love summer and time is flying. *
June 9 I ran my first half marathon. It was so much fun. The weather was
perfect and Ann Arbor is beautiful. I finishe...
I'm about to blog a word that I really don't like and that I don't let my
kids use... Headaches SUCK!!! Having kids in pain SUCKS!! (twice now) Poor
Gracie...
So I said I would post this after my last post, and then wedding planning
has gotten the best of me!
I will record my Journal entry from May 18, but I wan...
Here is a video from Payton's Kindergarten Graduation! He is so funny. He
does the actions but not really. The song is the most funny to me though.
We ...
The brothers' new wheels. Christmas finally got put together. They have a
derby everyday when Ray gets home from kindergarten and before the
neighborhood ...
At this point in my last pregnancy I was 13 days away from my morning
wake-up call of having my water break. That is so crazy to think of, but
with the tw...
The town put on a Daddy Daughter Dance this weekend, well being as I am
Mother of the Year I turned the form in too late, they were disappointed to
say th...
Kylers Birthday!! He loved it, he took forever to open all his presents he
just wanted to play with the ones he opened! He loved his Toy Story cake
an...
We made our way to girl's camp last week and it was like going into a rain
forest! It was up Payson Canyon on the Neebo Loop and the views were
spectacula...
I thought about starting at the beginning of the year, seeing as I haven't
blogged since then, but I'm not going to. If I get around to catching up
later, ...
My Subaru died. However, it was lovingly donated to the American Cancer
Society, Cars for a Cure. In the Subaru's place, I bought this car and I
LOVE IT! I...
When you can't decide on one, just get two! Introducing the newest members
of the Stewart family.... Cooper & Tilly!
I think it's safe to say that Rich an...
Over the last year we have gained a greater appreciation for our blessings.
We are thankful for our FAMILY . . . for a Dad who works to support us and
neve...
[image: Cow Moo! shirt]
Cow Moo! by Cow_Art
See more Cow art T-Shirts
Cow Moo! Shirts from Zazzle.com
Hi, I have just created a new t-shirt with a cartoon...
So, I'm totally new to the blogging world. I've resisted on principle for
years with excuses like: there's not enough time in a day as it is; nobody
care...
5 comments:
YAY!! Welcome to the blogging community! You are going to LOVE it! And before you know it you will be completely addicted, like me! :) LOVE YOU!
CUTE!! I'm so excited! I blog stalk Ellen and now I can blog stalk you!! Maybe I should get a blog since neither of you guys have facebook :) LOVE YOU! PS maybe you can post pics from your sonogram!
Ps. I don't know why but that baby grower thingy kind of grosses me out.... It kind of looks like an alien!
Oooo that burnet is hot!!!!
I am so proud of you. Welcome to the world of blogingness- I pray that it doesn't come between you and Ryan like it has me and Mike! He get so mad sometimes 'cuz I spend "too much time" on it. How are you doing- prego-wise, and non-prego-wise? We need to have a get-together, men included!
Post a Comment