Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny Faces

Will has a knack for coming up with the funniest faces right when we take a picture. Its the exact opposite of what my darling niece does. She smiles when she sees the camera. We'll have to teach Will this trick when he gets bigger. Here a few examples of his crazy faces.




See what I mean? We think he is adorable, though, even if he does look a little silly in pictures sometimes.

3 comments:

Grandma Tanner said...

Aunt Abi and Grandma Tanner think the monkey man is A dorable!!!!We are picking him out a pony right away. Don't worry Erika we'll put a helmet on him. OXOXOXOXOX

Gardner's said...

He is so cute!! congrats!! I love the funny faces! My little guy does the same thing. Pictures never do him justice he is way cuter in person! i hope you are getting some sleep.

Alisha said...

oh he is SUPER cute!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. And PS - I think he is looking more and more like ryan!