Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Growing Boy!

Will is a growing boy! We went to his 2 week check up and he was 7 pounds and 5 oz. He was 21 inches long. That is a pound bigger than the hospital and 1 and 3/4 inches longer. Wow, when they say they grow so fast, it is true! Also, the other day he lost his umbilical cord stump. We were actually rather relieved because it was getting in the way and poking him in the stomach. It wasn't too sad to see it go. Although at times I want time to stand still and for this precious little guy to stay small, I look forward to all the experiences we will have over the years. Hurray for a growing boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! He is so precious. Thanks for letting us come and bug you and him the other night. I could have sat in your house for hours just holding and looking at him. I can't wait to get ours here! Hope you are continuing to feel better and hope to see you soon!