Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Will is 4 Weeks Old!

William is 4 weeks old today. I can't believe he has been here for four weeks already. We love him so much! Here are some things he has been up to:
1. Throwing up because he has acid reflux.
2. Lifting his head all by himself when I'm holding him.
3. Crying a whole lot because his acid reflux hurts him.
4. Sleeping
5. Not sleeping at night when he should be.
6. Growing, he now weighs 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Here are a few pictures of him.
William having tummy time. Most of the time he enjoys it.


Ryan told me to go in and see how Will was sleeping. I laughed so hard. I guess his theme is "Raise your hand if you're sure!". Too funny. Not sure how he got this way, but I had to share the pics.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

LOVE IT!! He is so Adorable!! :) TOmorrow!!

OUR LITTLE FAMILY said...

Precious! I hope your recovering quickly too! Good luck with the acid reflux. (It gets better).

Ellen said...

For Cuters! I can't wait to meet this little guy in like 2 weeks!! YES!

Gardner's said...

Ahh! Poor Matthew, Acid reflux bites!!My Thomas had it too and not to scare you but he is one and still spits up!! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. There is nothing more gross or annoying and to make it worse they are in pain!! So sorry little guys(this might make them extra tough, atleast that is what JOhn says)