Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally we have............a tooth!!

Okay so I was getting worried because it seems everyone who has a baby that is Will's age has been through the teething thing. I know, I know, "my baby is an individual and will experience things at its own rate," but come on, we all compare, right?
So, I was thinking he would never get a tooth, until..... one sprouted through the gums and we just noticed it yesterday. Is that possible for Will? I thought for sure he would be screaming the second a tooth even began to sprout, but not so. I know you are all shocked because he seemed to scream over ever little pain the first 5 months of his life, but who knows, maybe he grew out of it! Tonight was a little different. We had lots of screams and such, but I can't tell if that is because he is tired or getting sick, or the tooth, or what!?!?! So, we've graduated. I now have a rolling over, tooth bearing child. Can you even believe it? Nursing should get interesting!

2 comments:

Gardner's said...

Yes, nursing does definately get interesting. I luckily have really late teethers (10-12 months old for 1st tooth). That was a blessing because I only lasted a few more weeks after that tooth arrived until I was done nursing! Good Luck! Call me this week!

OUR LITTLE FAMILY said...

Hurray for teeth!! (I think) Biting is not fun, but it's exciting to watch how their little smiles change with teeth. I can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're doing awesome! Let's have a play date!