Here we are in September of 1985 with my Grandma Trudie. She just celebrated her 93rd birthday. What a lady!! 
Ellen and me in the swimming pool. I still love my sissy!
Sarah, Neil, Ellen, and me in the door of our Volkswagen Vanagon. It was the sweetest ride. I have so many fond memories in this car. It was the car of my childhood.
Neil and me in May of 1984 right before we got home from Hong Kong. As you can see we are both wanting to steer the helicopter. I'm surprised we weren't fighting in this picture.
On the back of the picture it read, "Brandon babysitting in the winter of 1985." We must have all fallen asleep on the floor. Sarah got cut off. Sorry Sarah!!
I love this one. Neil has no shirt on and it looks like we are trying to help Ellen walk. Ellen, you didn't want to walk. Probably why Amelia doesn't want to walk.
Ryan told me not to put this one on because Alisha doesn't look great, but I liked it because she is pointing at the camera. How stinking funny is this one? Ellen looks fabulous! The boys are in the background and they look like they just happened to sneak into our picutre. My mom's bowtie is so awesome. We should all be thankful the 80's are over.
Another choice picture. Sorry Alisha, this is from before your time. This was in 1984 and as you can tell from the background, we are in Oregon. I'm giving Neil the evil eye. Ellen is as bald as can be. Sarah and Brandon look like the Brady bunch or something. So cute.I love my siblings and all the fun memories I have from growing up! The pictures brought it all back. You guys are so awesome and I can't wait to get together again sometime. Love you guys.
P.S. Enjoy the pics!!


2 comments:
Cute pic's of the White Fam! I can't believe how much Amelia looks just like Ellen...they are identical!
haha. Those are hilarious! I'm stealing all of this for a flash back friday tomorrow! LOVE it!
Post a Comment