Julia Grace Stowell

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

William Richmond Stowell

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Licorice

Ryan got a tub of red vine licorice for his birthday. So, last night Ryan decided it would be a good idea to give Will some licorice. I was not too excited about it, but when we tried to take it away, he screamed, so I let him have it. I figured it couldn't hurt him too much. Thankfully, we took off all his clothes! He was such a mess we had to give him a bath. Here are just a few pictures documenting his love of licorice.








Really? I think he died and went to heaven! He was so happy! Such a cutie!








He actually smiled for the camera. That is incredible seeing as he usually gives me a look of horror or "deer caught in the headlights." I love the chunk that has made it's way to his chest. A mess I tell you!!


4 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

oh my heck Erika, those pictures are so cute! Sam loves giving junk food to Tucker, ugh what is it about husbands and junk food? This morning I came up and Sam was feeding Tucker Nilla Wafers. haha. No wonder Tucker has like 8 rolls on his legs.
oh and congrats on the teeth!! Good job Will!!

Erika and Ryan Stowell said...

Thanks Julie!! I know, husbands love trying to see how many horrible things that can give to their babies. My dad is really bad about it too. He always tries to give Will cookies and cheetos. I usually catch him in time.

Alisha said...

SO CUTE!! Haha I love it!!

OUR LITTLE FAMILY said...

I love it!!! I have become the junk food Mom. Cheetos, licorice, etc. all staples to make it through the day. Yes, even the baby gets them. Your pictures are ADORABLE!